Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Feedback

1&1 Internet has the most insulting customer service system I have ever dealt with. Not only do they NOT reply to your emails when the issue gets the slightest bit complicated, they will annoy you by sending feedback requests in the middle of the dispute.

I have received so far, 3 of them during the dispute. Here is one example. I received it after the blank email they sent me. The email actually revealed which incompetent agent was behind the deed.
--------------------------------------------------------
Dear Kenneth Yu,

Thank you again for choosing 1&1 web services. We are writing to follow up on your recent contact with Eshall B*****. As 1&1 is constantly striving to improve service performance and provide greater value to our customers, we ask that you please take a moment to follow the link below and answer a few survey questions.

http://survey.1and1.com/survey.php?deleted.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated. The survey will only take a minute or two, and will help us to better serve you in the future.

Thank you for your time and consideration.


Sincerely,
1&1 Internet, Inc.

------------------------------------------------------
Of course I gave them all lowest score and left a nasty bit in the comments. By the way, I have forwarded the website to my credit card company for investigation. One fact is, I have no proof that this cancellation took place. I am willing to take the the loss of $5.86CAD if that means 1&1 internet won't harass my Canadian residence when the charge-back takes place.

Continue to: 11/16/2007 --- More Silence

No comments: