Friday, November 16, 2007

More Silence

Nothing from 1&1 Internet, so I guess they are keeping quiet and hope this will slide as time go by. So I sent another email:
--------------------------------
Billing Department,

Account number:(deleted). It has been more than 7 days since my last message to you and I still have not received any sort of communication. I have requested a refund of an unauthorized charge to my credit card for a domain name that should have been canceled more than a month ago. I have filed a complaint with BBB and you action towards the resolution of this matter will be recorded with BBB accordingly.

I am now requesting a proof of termination letter to be mailed to my address on file. This was suggested by my credit card company to prevent future fraudulent charges. The letter must state that all accounts related to this credit card number has been terminated. For the record, it is extremely frustration to deal with the non-existent customer service of 1&1 Internet.

Kenneth Yu
----------------------------------------------------
They wouldn't even write an email stating a refund is not possible. 1&1 Internet has the worst customer service. period.

Continue to: 11/18/2007 --- Card Cancellation

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have 10 domains hosted through 1and1 through several packages and have never had any problems. the support kind of sucks but i only had to use them once in 10 years.